IV Therapy with blood withdrawal Certification
Our IV Therapy certification class is designed to equipt you with the IV therapy hospital skills required regarding common intravenous medications, electrolyte and fluid calculations. Students will gain skills in phlebotomy and learn about medical issues that can arise from IV Therapy. We will also cover the use of long-term and short-term treatments, including peripherally inserted central catheters (PICCs) and central venous lines.
HSCC ensures competence, and safe practice through advanced practice nurse instructors. It has a classroom that provides an environment appropriate for learning and developing competent techniques.
- HSCC is an approved Certification provider by BVNPT. The Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicans.
- 36-hour class for both blood withdrawal and IV insertion.
- Course requires demonstration of proper techniques for three successful blood withdrawals and three successful IV insertions.
- LVN License # for Licensed Vocational Nurses
- RN License# for Registered Nurses
IV Therapy Training JULY 23 & 30, 2017
AUGUST 20 & 27, 2017 SEPTEMBER 17 & 24, 2017